About Bnos Yisroel
To educate each individual student in a nurturing Torah environment while instilling in her a love of Yiddishkeit, self-esteem, and a lasting commitment to family, community and Klal Yisroel as she charts her unique path in Avodas Hashem.
Bnos Yisroel commits to recognize, appreciate, and develop each student’s unique potential promoting academic success and the development of her positive self-image.
Towards this end, Bnos Yisroel will:
- Partner with our parent body to ensure that the efforts of the school are supported and encouraged at home
- Engage qualified and dedicated educators who serve as role models
- Provide a challenging curriculum of Judaic and general studies within a warm and supportive environment
- Encourage and nurture strengths, while addressing weaknesses in a positive manner
- Emphasize the development of middos tovos in a manner which enhances confidence, self-esteem and healthy interaction
- Apply school policies sensibly and make decisions in consultation with Daas Torah