They will focus on some of the following challenges:
● Not using the phone/technology for a half hour before or after school
● Putting a daily limit on screen time
● Turning off the phone/technology at a certain time each night
● Choosing one app not to use each week
● Not using the phone as an alarm clock
● Limiting online shopping time
● Choosing one place daily not to use technology
Some of this year’s highlights will include:
✔Taking on a positive commitment to use technology for the good
✔ Hosting Mr. Zev Steen, director of TAG Baltimore to speak to the students.
✔Kedushas Chanuka program- special commitments for the 8 days of Chanuka
✔We look forward to much personal growth throughout the year.